Belong For Me is a startup company striving to inspire healthier workplaces and employees through personalized connection. Our mobile application acts as a platform for our client’s employees to establish more meaningful relationships with those around them. We’re seeking a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable, customer-focused software solutions. The ideal candidate will develop and design front end web architecture, ensure the responsiveness of mobile application, and oversee the full software development life cycle from conception to deployment.
- Developing front end website architecture
- Designing user interactions on web pages
- Developing back-end website applications
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
- Designing and developing APIs
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, or qualifications associated with the position and may be modified from time-to-time.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent verbal communication and problem-solving skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
- Familiarity with DBMS technology, including SQLServer, Oracle, MongoDB and MySQL and caching mechanisms such as Redis, Memcached and Varnish
- Experience working with Nginx or Apache servers with a solid background in Linux
Belong for Me – Our Vision
Our vision for the workplace is one that effectively balances connectivity and productivity. Through personalized employee networking, employees will be able to live healthier and happier lives by establishing more meaningful relationships between colleagues, family members, and their community.