Belong For Me is a startup company striving to inspire healthier workplaces and employees through personalized connection. Our team uses technology to enable our client’s employees to establish more meaningful relationships with those around them. We’re seeking an IT Infrastructure and Operations Specialist to manage and provide support for all internal IT operations. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of computer hardware and software, network maintenance, and advanced industry knowledge to allow us to continuously deliver the best product possible to our clients.
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware
- Own projects, solutions, and key responsibilities within a larger business initiative
- Handle business-critical IT tasks and systems administration
- Research and evaluate emerging technologies, hardware, and software
- Track and maintain hardware and software inventory
- Execute system and network administration, design, documentation, implementation, and testing, ensuring components meet needs and work together seamlessly
- Implement applications and software upgrades, as well as performance troubleshooting
- Train employees on both software and hardware, troubleshoot, and provide technical support when needed
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, or qualifications associated with the position and may be modified from time-to-time.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- 2 years’ experience in IT
- Experience with or knowledge of operating systems; current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, and system performance-monitoring tools
- Advanced computer skills and detail orientation
- Ability to keep company passwords and information confidential
- Project management experience preferred
- Professional certifications
Belong for Me – Our Vision
Our vision for the workplace is one that effectively balances connectivity and productivity. Through personalized employee networking, employees will be able to live healthier and happier lives by establishing more meaningful relationships between colleagues, family members, and their community.