Belong For Me is a startup company striving to create more connected workplaces and employees through personalized belonging. Our mobile application acts as a platform for our client’s employees to establish more meaningful relationships with those around them. We’re seeking a Mobile App Developer to develop, test, and maintain our customer facing mobile-application. The ideal candidate will research UI and UX trends, update new/current applications and work with colleagues to brainstorm innovative ideas for new applications.
- Responsible for developing, coding, testing, and maintaining new and existing mobile applications; partner with other developers (internal and contract) when applicable
- Collaborate with Ecommerce, Marketing, and Creative departments to identify and plan for new features
- Develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts, and best practices for coding mobile apps
- Communicate with users to understand their needs and experiences
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, or qualifications associated with the position and may be modified from time-to-time.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience developing iOS/Android applications (Swift & Kotlin experience preferred)
- Experience delivering a product that is centered around great customer experience
- Experience creating and maintaining API’s/web services
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients as well as internal teams
- Experience working with git-based source control on a development team
- Experience with offline databases (i.e., Realm)
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information systems
- 2-4 years of experience in mobile app development
- Strong understanding of web development technologies with some experience in any of the following: C# (.NET Core or later), PHP, Amazon Web Services, MS Azure
- Experience with mobile commerce, payment gateways and security
- Experience with SOX & PCI compliance standards
Belong for Me – Our Vision
Our vision for the workplace is one that effectively balances connectivity and productivity. Through personalized employee networking, employees will be able to live healthier and happier lives by establishing more meaningful relationships between colleagues, family members, and their community.